How Christianity helped to ruin my life, and how a failed relationship helped to save me. This memoir is a fictionalized account of how I became religious, how doubts were sown, and how I sloughed off the manacles of superstition. Names have been changed, descriptions altered, and images blurred in order to protect the guilty.
Buy My Books and Help Support Independent Bookshops
- In Which We Are introduced to Kitten Kaboodle June 4, 2023
- Beijing Diary May 28, 2023
- HAPPPY MAY DAY May 1, 2023
- Beijing Diary March 13, 2023
- Thoughts that Preyed upon Me whilst Traveling March 1, 2023
EvansWarutere on In Which We Are introduced to… Michael Butchin on Wonder Woman Laverne Rodriquz on Wonder Woman Michael Butchin on Planes, Trains, and Automobile… Joseph Michel on Planes, Trains, and Automobile…